Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is your email signature working against you?

I have seen so many emails that don't have any contact information in the signature area and it provoked me to blog about it.

I can't tell you how many times I have needed to contact someone and one of the first places I look for their contact information is their email signature. When it doesn't have all of your details, it really hinders and cuts your communications ability. Think about prospective clients that want to do business with you and focus on making it easy for them to do so.

Business is about communication and the more you can make yourself accessible, the better. Not only do I have all of my pertinent information in my email signature, I also have what is called a Social Media Press Kit (http://whywebpr.com/robertcornish) which comes with an email signature button so anyone can click on it and download your vCard, as well as access every other angle of getting in communication with you.

Make it easy to communicate with you and make yourself accessible and I promise it will help develop more business for you.

-Robert Cornish

No comments: